I like your brochure layout. I bet it will turn out to be a very pretty brochure. Good job!
I like your brochure a lot, 'cause it's very simple and I think you can fit everything there.
I <3 the second page. That 3 little images is one unique feature ya got there ;]]
At first, I thought it looks really confusing but you change it later and make it become a very beautiful leaflet.
I like your brochure layout. I bet it will turn out to be a very pretty brochure. Good job!
ReplyDeleteI like your brochure a lot, 'cause it's very simple and I think you can fit everything there.
ReplyDeleteI <3 the second page. That 3 little images is one unique feature ya got there ;]]
ReplyDeleteAt first, I thought it looks really confusing but you change it later and make it become a very beautiful leaflet.
ReplyDelete